Friday, November 17, 2006

Purdy.

Okay, I know I still haven't written anything. Maybe come Friday when there's nothing to do and I'm crammed full of turkey after effects I'll put finger to key and get something done. In the meantime...
I did some house inspections up by the Tenkiller area today. I never understood why people spend good money on lake houses that are so damn far away from the water. But then again, a view like this makes a pretty good point. (Click pics for biggy goodness). Here's another from a different direction:



Of course, both of these have trees blocking the view. If you want the true unobstructed view...you really have to climb up on the roof and perch on the chimney (lower right of pic)


(I thought about taking a picture straight down on that last one, but I was wearing my good underwear)

2 Comments:

Blogger PictureThiz said...

That is an awesome view but you are much braver than I am!!!

8:14 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

HA HA!! You suck!

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home