Sunday, November 26, 2006

The Versatile Vest. Uber-Goofy.

The missus and I went to a show last night. Good show, wouldn't have been my first pick but it was great music and that's the important part. It was downtown at the PAC, and it was mid to hi falutin. Mostly mid-falutin. It was the strangest mix. There were women there in full opera 'opening night' type gowns sitting right next to Farmer Bob in flannel and denim. In front of us, was Mr. Vest. No complaints, they didn't talk during the show and they didn't wear their hair big, but during halftime (intermission for the showbiz) Mr. Vest thought his time would best be spent standing with hands in pockets and surveying his realm. Just a low-grade kind of annoying. So I obnoxiously and purposefully took his picture. If you're going to stand around looking like a damn waiter, at least take a freakin' drink order. Jeez, I must've hollered rum and coke at this egg-timer a half a dozen times and just got a blank stare in return. C'MON.

1 Comments:

Blogger PictureThiz said...

It is the missus here and that is the truth!! I thought he was going to blind me and I was not going to see the second half of the show!!

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home